Saturday, July 21, 2007

(lxxxiv.)

The tiny silver convertible ambled along the road.

"So... does anyone else know where we are?" Midge asked, waving her hands and forearms toward the dark road before them.

Frank half-heartedly mumbled a "no"; Lorelei just shook her head.

"Any guesses, at least?"
"Well, which direction did we go?"
"Um... I dunno."
"It doesn't matter, because wherever we were, we aren't there anymore," Lorelei insisted, assuredly.

Midge ran her fingers along the steering wheel. "You know that doesn't help me any, right?"

Lorelei nodded.

"Okay. Good. Just so we're on the same page."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I'm sorry to say it, but I'm only commenting here because I couldn't find your email address. I know that you co-wrote with Raven Dragonclaw. Do you know where she is right now? If so, please email me back.

Thanks,

j_j (nnythm@gmail.com)